Paintings by Artist: Brian F. M. Barlow

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Unleashing Art Conference at Our Savior's Palm Springs

Hey Everyone - I'm really excited about Matt Tommy coming to Palm Springs in January. He authored a book Healing the Heart of the Artist and will be here to encourage and pray for the heart of the artist in God's Kingdom here in the Coachella Valley. Save the dates January 19-21.

On Thursday January 19th we will have a juried art show at Boileau Studio for artist called to use their unique giftings to share Christ to a hurting world. Contact me (Brian) to submit your work.

Check out Matt Tommy at www.theworshipstudio.org

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brian....I would love hear more about the upcoming art show and how I would go about submitting artwork. I looked for an email address to contact you directly and didn't see one here, so I'm leaving a comment. You can contact me at pauletteinsall@mac.com

    Looking forward to hearing from you.

    God bless,
    Paulette Insall
    --
    Contemporary Painter
    http://www.pauletteinsall.com

    BLOG :: http://www.pauletteinsall.com/blog

    ReplyDelete